Close

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hello Reapers

ByakkoHorton

hello Reapers

My name is Brad and I am rather new to online gaming although not new to gaming itself. I am mainly a GoW player although I will be looking to branch out in the near future.
    I am a 30yo carpenter specializing in custom kitchen cabinetry. I enjoy playing poker whenever possible/hanging out with friends/and just doing normal people sh**. Looking forward to meeting you all and gaming together

JBANGAA

hello Reapers

That's wsup! Welcome to the reapers!

Reaper Member Ex Team LeaderReaper MemberLoyalistSilver SponsorsReaper For Over 1 YearUnder the Hood Winner

hello Reapers

Welcome to the Reapers! Mainly the Reapers of War

I hope to play with you soon. Add me on PSN!

czeuch

Vice President Vice PresidentReaper MemberLoyalistDiamond SponsorsReaper For Over 1 YearReaper For Over 2 YearsFormer Reaper of the Month
    Blog Entries

hello Reapers

Welcome welcome!
    What are your fav. games, other than GOW?

Reaper Member Reaper MemberLoyalistDiamond SponsorsReaper For Over 1 YearReaper For Over 2 YearsFormer Reaper of the MonthReaper T-Shirt OwnerFormer Vice President
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Raptr ID: migilicious

hello Reapers

Welcome! Glad you found us! Make yourself at home and let me know if you need anything :-)

ByakkoHorton

hello Reapers

good question sam_pai...as i'm getting older my gaming preferences are beginning to change as well. Honestly I had been a little narrow-minded when it came to gaming. Playing only sports and racing titles for a long time. Shooter games never really revved my engine but a majority of my friends are stuck on them so I am slowly converting over to them. But right now 90% of my stick time goes to either GoW or NBA 2K13

Vice President Vice PresidentReaper MemberLoyalistDiamond SponsorsReaper For Over 1 YearReaper For Over 2 YearsFormer Reaper of the Month
    Blog Entries

hello Reapers

Aaaaah I see. Have you ever played Crash Team Racing lol

hello Reapers

Welcome, yay another god of war monster ^^

hello Reapers

Welcome, glad you found us.

hello Reapers

Byakko;102879 wrote: My name is Brad and I am rather new to online gaming although not new to gaming itself. I am mainly a GoW player although I will be looking to branch out in the near future.
    I am a 30yo carpenter specializing in custom kitchen cabinetry. I enjoy playing poker whenever possible/hanging out with friends/and just doing normal people sh**. Looking forward to meeting you all and gaming together
    Welcome to the Reapers!